How to enter
We will open for 2019 entries in September 2018. Sign up for the mailing list to get prior notice as the event sold out in 6 hours last year.
Audax entry fees are not normally refundable or transferable. The costs are kept low because we budget for a number of no-shows. That means if you can not ride you can not transfer your entry to someone else.
If you’d like to be involved you can always volunteer – it’s great fun and very rewarding.
We’ll need helpers:
- route checking (if you ride the whole route within the prescribed time you might qualify for the BRM accreditation which is a criteria for Paris Brest Paris entry)
- at the start from 0430 on the Saturday morning for 2.5 hours
- checking in riders at the Woodstock control from around 0800 until about 1030
- checking in riders at the Tutshill control from lunchtime to early evening
- helping out at Lambourn control from early evening to the small hours
- welcoming weary riders back at Chalfont from midnight until around 1000 on Sunday.
The only qualification is a sympathetic manner and a sense of fun.
If you are interested in helping out email email@example.com
What entrants on London Wales London get
Entry for LWL19 will cover the cost of your food and drink at the start and finish, at Woodstock, at Tutshill (outside Chepstow) and at Lambourn.
It also covers the cost of your documentation and GPX file (which are sent shortly before the ride).
If you have any questions contact the organisers using the form below and be sure to read the legal stuff on the Audax UK entry page before you enter which explains the rules about entry fees.