How to enter
The 2017 event is over now. We’ll open for entries for LWL18 in September; we’ll post more details closer to the start date.
If you’d like to be involved you can always volunteer – it’s great fun and very rewarding
We’ll need helpers:
- at the start from 0400 on the Saturday morning for 3 hours
- checking in riders at the Woodstock control from around 0800 until about 1030
- checking in riders at the Tutshill control from lunchtime to early evening
- helping out at Lambourn control from early evening to the small hours
- welcoming weary riders back at Chalfont from midnight until around 1000 on Sunday.
The only qualification is a sympathetic manner and a sense of fun.
If you are interested in helping out email firstname.lastname@example.org
What entrants on London Wales London get
Entry for LWL18 will cover the cost of your food and drink at the start and finish, at Tutshill (outside Chepstow) and Lambourn.
It also covers the cost of your documentation and GPX file (which are sent shortly before the ride).
If you have any questions contact the organisers using the form below