How to enter
The 2017 event is over now. If you want to cycle across the Chilterns and Cotswolds on LWL18 we’ll open for entries on 1 September. Join the mailing list and we’ll send you a reminder email a few days beforehand.
Before you enter you need to know that audax entries are not refundable and not transferable – full details are on the AUK website. Only enter HERE if you are committed to riding and don’t need the £25 for the kids’ shoes.
If you can’t ride and we’re fully booked we may, as a favour, refund your entry fee minus a £5 admin charge, as long as you tell us before the end of February.
If you’d like to be involved you can always volunteer – it’s great fun and very rewarding.
We’ll need helpers:
- at the start from 0400 on the Saturday morning for 3 hours
- checking in riders at the Woodstock control from around 0800 until about 1030
- checking in riders at the Tutshill control from lunchtime to early evening
- helping out at Lambourn control from early evening to the small hours
- welcoming weary riders back at Chalfont from midnight until around 1000 on Sunday.
The only qualification is a sympathetic manner and a sense of fun.
If you are interested in helping out email email@example.com
What entrants on London Wales London get
Entry for LWL18 will cover the cost of your food and drink at the start and finish, at Woodstock, at Tutshill (outside Chepstow) and at Lambourn.
It also covers the cost of your documentation and GPX file (which are sent shortly before the ride).
If you have any questions contact the organisers using the form below and be sure to read the legal stuff on the Audax UK entry page before you enter.