How to enter
We’ll be announcing our opening date shortly – add yourself to the mailing list if you don’t want to miss out.
Remember that Audax entry fees are not normally refundable or transferable. The costs are kept low because we budget for a number of no-shows. That means you can not ride using someone else’s entry.
The other way to ride is to sign up as a helper and join the helpers ride which we organise a week or so after the main event. If you’d like to be involved, volunteering is great fun and very rewarding.
We’ll need helpers:
- route checking (if you ride the whole route within the prescribed time you might qualify for the BRM accreditation which is a criteria for Paris Brest Paris entry)
- at the start from 0430 on the Saturday morning for 2.5 hours
- checking in riders at the Woodstock control from around 0800 until about 1030
- checking in riders at the Tutshill control from lunchtime to early evening
- helping out at Lambourn control from early evening to the small hours
- welcoming weary riders back at Chalfont from midnight until around 1000 on Sunday.
The only qualification is a sympathetic manner and a sense of fun.
If you are interested in helping out email email@example.com
What entrants on London Wales London get
Entry for LWL19 will cover the cost of your food and drink at the start and finish, at Woodstock, at Tutshill (outside Chepstow) and at Lambourn.
It also covers the cost of your documentation and GPX file (which are sent shortly before the ride).
If you have any questions contact the organisers using the form below and be sure to read the legal stuff on the Audax UK entry page before you enter which explains the rules about entry fees.