How to enter
Sadly we’re full now. And with 35 people on the waiting list we’re stopping taking names for now.
If you still want to be involved in the LWL fun you can come along and help. And supporters get to do the helpers’ barebones ride the following weekend. It’s a great way to take part and enjoy the camaraderie of an epic audax.
We need helpers:
- at the start from 0400 on the Saturday morning for 3 hours
- checking in riders at the Woodstock control from around 0800 until about 1030
- checking in riders at the Chepstow control from lunchtime to early evening
- helping out at Lambourn control from early evening to the small hours
- welcoming weary riders back at Chalfont from midnight until around 1000 on Sunday.
The only qualification is a sympathetic manner and a sense of fun.
If you are interested in helping out email email@example.com
Alternatively, check out:
- The Buckingham Blinder from Cardiff on 21 April
- The Challenging Surf and Turf from Devon on 22 April
- The picturesque Brian Chapman Warm up from Chepstow on 29 April
- The classic Porkers (if you like a hill) on 30 April
- And of course, if you can get some mates together, try out the Easter York rides
What entrants on London Wales London get
Entry for London Wales London is £23.00. (If you’re not a member of Audax UK there’s a £2.00 insurance supplement). It covers the cost of your food and drink at the start and finish, at Tutshill (outside Chepstow) and Lambourn.
It also covers the cost of your documentation and GPX file (which are sent shortly before the ride).
If you have any questions contact the organisers using the form below